| Comments ]


So here's the deal. Starting Friday I will be covering all the crazy action at Northwest Knockdown.

Not here on FB though, you'll have to head on over to the radness that is Fracture Magazine to catch the coverage, so go check it out, and stay on top of the bouts as they unfold.

I'll be Twittering from the event as well, so if you want scores at halftimes and "ZOMG! So-and-so just got their clock cleaned!" moments, follow me!

Don't forget to stick around Fishnet Burnns itself, because I'll have more tasty derby articles up, still hot and fresh from the oven! I'll also be posting some peek-tures from Rose City that you won't want to miss.

All in all, it's going to be a crazy exciting weekend and I can't wait to bring you all the derby goodness from Portland!

Feel like helping me out with my travel expenses? You can make a contribution for the good of derby below :)